I found Chuck Lawless‘s words challenging, convicting and personally I want to use those 10 markers/signs of arrogance to avoid such a fall. It’s coming around from time to time…
1. You believe few people are as smart as you are.
2. Your first reaction to negative is to be defensive or to cast blame on others.
3. Titles matter to you.
4. You assume your organization cannot fail.
5. Not knowing “insider information” bothers you.
6. You are disconnected from your team members.
7. Spiritual disciplines are secondary, if not non-existent, in your life.
8. No one has permission to speak truth into your life.
9. Other people see you as arrogant.
10. This post bothers you . . . or doesn’t bother you.